The Academy is based in Bromborough, Wirral and is the Wirral’s first full time Taekwondo Academy. The Academy runs classes 7 days a week covering all age groups and abilities.
With the Academy being based in Bromborough, we find that it is very central to the Wirral, allowing students from all around the surrounding areas to visit. The obvious benefits of the Academy can be seen below, but in addition it must be noted that the Academy has two resident instructors:- 6th Degree Master Richard Saunders and 5th Degree Mr Richard Jones, as well 4 other instructors who regularly teach at the academy. All of the Academy instructors are more then happy to offer assistance at any time.
- Full Time Cafe (selling hot and cold drinks and snacks)
- Extensive seating area for viewing the classes in comfort while enjoying a hot drink
- Full Time Equipment Shop
- Excellent parking facilities
Inside the training hall
- 192 Sq Meter Matted Training Floor
- Wall Hanging Punch Bags
- Kick Shields
- Focus Pads
- Flipper Pads
- Stretching Machines
- Running Machines
- Lots of other Martial Art Equipment (sparring equipment, breaking boards etc)